There are several precautions you should take when considering an essential oil treatment.
- Ensure your treatment room has good ventilation.
- Keep oils away from eyes.
- Keep oils away from flames, as they can be extremely flammable.
- If treatment causes skin irritation, and if the irritation continues after stopping essential oil use, contact your doctor.
- If you or your child accidentally consumes any essential oils, immediately contact the nearest poison control center and try to drink whole or 2 percent milk. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- Do not ingest essential oils.
- This therapy oils are for external use only.
- Do not use for pregnant.
- Keep oils away from children.